Tuesday, January 21, 2014

23 Mobile Things Thing 1

This blog is to document 23 Mobile Things 2014


I am an intermittent librarian at Hennepin County Library.  As an intermittent I am not responsible for creating web content for the library so I don't expect to use these new skills in that way.  However, keeping up with new technology is important in doing reference every day so I try to keep learning.  Hopefully completing the 23 things will force me to try a few new things.

I am actively involved in several volunteer organizations including being on the advisory board of a local food shelf.  We are trying to increase our visibility to potential donors and raise awareness of food justice issues through social media. I hope some of the skills I learn with the 23 Mobile Things will be helpful in that respect.

No comments:

Post a Comment